- 2 Face Idibia Cries Out Over Corruption In COSON
- African Filmmakers Embrace Co-Production To Tackle Segregation In Filmmaking
- The Best Movies from the 2019 Cannes Film Festival You Won't Want to Miss
- One Africa Music Fest by Interswitch
- Suicide Doesn't End The Chances Of Life Getting Worse; It Only Eliminates The Possibility Of It Ever Getting Any Better!
Suicide Doesn’t End The Chances Of Life Getting Worse; It Only Eliminates The Possibility Of It Ever Getting Any Better!
<!-- wp:paragraph --> <p><strong><em>“When you feel like giving up, just remember the reason why you held on for so long”-Anonymous</em></strong></p> <!-- /wp:paragraph --> <!-- wp:paragraph --> <p>Jeannette Walls said, <strong><em>“When people kill themselves, they think they’re ending the pain, but all they’re doing is passing it on to those they leave behind”.</em></strong> The alarming rate of suicide, suicidal attempts, and suicidal tendencies is both disturbing and pathetic. I received the news of one of my former students some few weeks ago who they claimed committed...
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
Don’t let the enemy steal your joy today. He’ll try you
You Were Born Creative, Don’t You Ever Forget That “We Are
In this journey called life, there is no doubt that we are bound to
Popular Nollywood Yoruba actor, Fadeyi Oloro, says he does
In his little contribution to checkmate youth restiveness
The pictures were shared by his mother to show how healthy